Secure payments by PayPal
Your payment for this purchase is processed securely by PayPal. Here are some of the ways that PayPal keeps your information secure:
- We use industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- We don't share your financial information with the merchant.
- We send you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
Want to get even more from PayPal?
When you sign up for a PayPal account, you get the same industry-leading security we use to process all our payments and these advantages:
- You can pay easily and securely with your bank account or credit card at thousands of online stores.
- You don't need to dig out your credit card every time you pay. You save your details in your PayPal account so you don't have to enter them again and again.
- PayPal offers buyer protection on eligible transactions for up to the full purchase price plus original postage charges.
Comercia Global Payments are a highly trusted online payment card processor who employs a team of full time information security staff who are seen as experts in their industry.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI DSS”) was established in 2004 as an industry-wide set of requirements and processes to help ensure that cardholders can make purchases confident in the knowledge that their credit card information will be protected.
Comercia Global Payments are compliant with PCI DSS Version 3.1, the highest level of PCI compliance, and Comercia Global Payments were one of the first service providers in Europe to achieve this certification in November 2015. Comercia Global Payments appeared on the VISA website as a case study on implementing the PCI DSS.
All information that is transmitted to Comercia Global Payments over the internet is protected to ensure confidentiality. In addition to this confidentiality control all messages sent to and from our services are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
Cardholder information is encrypted and hashed when stored on Comercia Global Payments systems and will not be displayed in our reporting systems.